Well maintained dairy facility in operation and currently milking over 1000 Jerseys in four free stall barns. Barns are connected by an interior crosswalk leading to a D-20 parlor. The facility was built in 1995 and the parlor was rebuilt in 2006 with Surge-Westfalia equipment. There are 1168 free stalls with 720 headlocks, stalls are bedded with separated solids. Three lagoons with 13 million gallons of capacity. The forage pad is 385'x165', 6 bay commodity shed, 4 vertical feed bins.